Report street and trail conditions

Street and trail conditions should be reported directly to the agency responsible for maintenance. Sometimes it can be hard to tell who maintains which street or trail. Start by contacting your local municipality or county office and they will point you in the right direction.

Bicycle street and trail maintenance request links: 

City of Minneapolis
City of St Paul
Hennepin County
Ramsey County
Anoka County
Dakota County
Washington County
Scott County
Carver County